No wonder.....
Baron
2007-12-06 13:19:54 UTC
Sting sucks.

We all suck. We've gone into suckville.

What a bunch of whhhiiimmmppps, me included.

I'm going to make a really gay statement. Nothing to do with homosexuality
and all that, you know. Please.

Fuck this spineless newsgroup.

Here comes the gay statement.

I'm fucking out of this cowardly, wimpy, you people are fucking chicken
shit wimp fucks. Bwah whah.

My gay statement.
Exit this cunt little account.

Snore.

Bye

STING BLOWS BROWN PEARLS AND SO DO I AND AND SO DO YOU.

BARON
nautilus
2007-12-10 14:16:51 UTC
Post by Baron
Sting sucks.
We all suck. We've gone into suckville.
What a bunch of whhhiiimmmppps, me included.
I'm going to make a really gay statement. Nothing to do with homosexuality
and all that, you know. Please.
Fuck this spineless newsgroup.
Here comes the gay statement.
I'm fucking out of this cowardly, wimpy, you people are fucking chicken
shit wimp fucks. Bwah whah.
My gay statement.
Exit this cunt little account.
Snore.
Bye
STING BLOWS BROWN PEARLS AND SO DO I AND AND SO DO YOU.
BARON
Are you sure Sting can be blamed for all the troubles in the
world????
He has the right to be a jerk like everyone else in my humble opinion!
manitou
2007-12-10 22:36:23 UTC
Post by Baron
Sting sucks.
We all suck. We've gone into suckville.
What a bunch of whhhiiimmmppps, me included.
I'm going to make a really gay statement. Nothing to do with homosexuality
and all that, you know. Please.
Fuck this spineless newsgroup.
Here comes the gay statement.
I'm fucking out of this cowardly, wimpy, you people are fucking chicken
shit wimp fucks. Bwah whah.
My gay statement.
Exit this cunt little account.
Snore.
Bye
STING BLOWS BROWN PEARLS AND SO DO I AND AND SO DO YOU.
umm......

duz thiss meen U'vv fall'n frr Chris Botti?

CPJ